Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Silly hat and the sippy cup

I got this hat from my neighbor and great friend, Cindy, for my baby shower. It goes along with a jungle outfit. However, the day I put him in the whole ensemble, I forgot to take a picture. So, the next day I put the hat on him just to take this picture. He looked so silly!
Logan has been working on the sippy cup for the last month or so. At first he couldn't figure it out, so I was giving him water in a bottle so he could just get used to the taste (or lack thereof) of the water. Now I put it in the sippy cup and he loves to drink out of it. When it's sitting on his highchair tray, he works it until he can get it to his mouth. He doesn't have the strength to tip it up yet, but I'm impressed with his motor skills thus far.

No comments:

Background