Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My doula



Here is a picture of TJ who was my doula for Logan's birth. She was amazing! I'm not sure I would have been able to have such a good labor, without any drugs if she were not there. She was so encouraging, especially through the 8 hours when I was stuck at 7cm and getting very tired. The other picture I just threw in because I think it's cute and shows that Logan is getting bigger every day. Tomorrow he will be 4 weeks. My how fast the time is going! But, I am loving every minute. Logan is starting to smile at us - not just the gassy smiles. The other day while I was nursing him he looked up at me and gave me a huge smile. It made the prior night of his crying (from an upset tummy) worth it! Hopefully soon I'll be able to catch his smile on camera as I think it's just adorable :)

No comments:

Background