Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February Update

It's been a while again since I've posted so I thought I would give a little run down of what's been going on lately. Logan's newest party tricks include waving, clapping, and giving kisses. He's so proud of himself when he claps, it's simply adorable! And what mom can resist sloppy open-mouth kisses from her baby??? Okay, now to the pictures....

Before Justin started his new (old) job (he's back in engineering at the firm he left to go to work for Pulte), he was Mr. Mom while I was at work. I loved coming home to seeing him reading and playing with Logan.

Logan getting ready for the Superbowl.I love this shirt!

I'm not really sure what this look was, but it cracks me up each time I look at it.

I found this picture on my camera that Logan's babysitter's friend took. Logan's face says it all..."why is this crazy hat on me?"

Yesterday we went to the zoo with some friends. I think Logan looked just so cute! He had a great time watching the animals and the people.

My favorite picture from the zoo.

He did get tired after a couple hours, so he laid down in his stroller and took a nap.

Lastly, this was tonight in the bath. See the next post for a cute video.

No comments:

Background