Tuesday, October 14, 2008

3 months old



My little tax deduction turned 3 months a couple weeks ago. I've been slacking on updating the blog lately. Between work and being a mom, I don't have a whole lot of time for extra things! Still, I want to keep this current, so if you see me slacking again...bug me about it!!!













I love this pout that Logan has. This is a series of pictures that shows just how quickly Logan can go from happy to sad and of course back again!













































Once his hands are in his mouth, all is well with the world again!


When I weighed Logan last week, he was 12 lbs. 13 oz. and he's about 23 inches long. He started rolling over from his tummy to his back last Thursday. It's so far only been when prompted by me. He will roll from his back to his side, then I help him the rest of the way over. He has then immediately rolled back over to his back. He's done it a few times, although he seems to not realize what he's just done because he looks at me with a confused look on his face.

He is talking more and more every day. This morning, he was talking back to the TV while I was getting ready!

No comments:

Background