Friday, June 13, 2008

Maybe the last prego pic


It looks like this will be the last picture of me pregnant. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and was shocked to find out that I was 2-3 cm dilated and 75% effaced. That's a huge step for only being 36 1/2 weeks along and a first time mom. It's pretty exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. As of tomorrow (6/14) he'll be full-term at 37 weeks. His lungs should be fully developed and my doctor is not at all concerned with him coming early. So, now it's just a waiting game because I could start contracting today or it could be a week or two. We just won't know until it happens!

1 comment:

Mandy Q said...

Wow Kristen. How exciting! That's about what I was measuring at 36 weeks with all 3 babies. They were all born early 38, 37, and 38 weeks. Hope you have your bag packed and hope to hear good news soon.

Background